The experts at ECofOC have published more than a dozen Advisory Letters on how to increase a nonprofit’s capacity.
These letters contain advice and instruction on how to:
- Define and share your organization’s values.
- Develop strategies for getting others involved.
- Publicize your mission, goals and success stories.
- Organize a working committee to reach goals faster.
- Establish alliances to help implement growth strategies.
- Create and maintain a donor development program.
This library is a great resource for nonprofit directors, managers and board members who are looking for sustained growth in their organizations.