Executive Coaches of Orange County Q&A
Q: What year was ECofOC founded?
A: ECofOC was founded in 2003 as a spin-off of SCORE114 and the Executive Service Corp of SC.
Q: Does ECofOC charge for their coaching services?
A: No. We offer our services free of charge to Orange County’s nonprofit leaders. Our staff of over 35 experienced executives donate their time to help nonprofit managers develop themselves and their nonprofit.
Q: About how many clients does ECofOC coach each year?
A: Over 120 http://ecofoc.org/coaching/our-clients-2/
Q: Where can I learn more about leading a nonprofit organization or gain more insight on specific issues?
- A: 1. Visit our blog http://ecofoc.org/blog/
- The Resource Guide provides a listing of regional learning opportunities to help Orange County’s nonprofit managers develop themselves and their nonprofithttp://ecofoc.org/the-resource-guide/
- The Executive Director Forum is comprised of 10 to 12 executive directors facilitated by two ECofOC coaches who are experienced nonprofit management consultants. These monthly meetings use a proven process to guide the group to practical solutions for issues brought to the table by each participant. http://ecofoc.org/ed-forums/
- The experts at ECofOC have published more than a dozen Advisory Letters on how to increase nonprofit’s capacity. This library is a great resource for nonprofit directors, managers and board members who are looking for sustained growth in their organizations. http://ecofoc.org/library.
- ECofOC’s new Nonprofit Growth Program is a special comprehensive program designed for Orange County Executive Directors who want to take their nonprofit to the next level.
Q: What nonprofit management and leadership issues can coaches mentor clients on?
A: Board development, fundraising, program management, finance, IT, HR, leadership, strategic planning, personal development and career planning.
Q: Where can I find a list of local nonprofit management learning opportunities:
A: 1. ECofOC publishes a quarterly Resource Guide http://ecofoc.org/the-resource-guide/
- Visit OneOC’s Training Catalog https://www.oneoc.org/nonprofits/professional- development/training-catalog/course-detail?id=pMG9QmOcwd41
- Visit www.NonprofitReady.org that offers over 400 online trainings for nonprofits at no cost to you.
Q: How do I apply for executive coaching services?
A: If you are working full-time in a nonprofit management and leadership position in an Orange County nonprofit, you are eligible for our coaching and mentoring services. http://ecofoc.org/