ECofOC’s nonprofit management and leadership coaches donate their time to help nonprofit managers develop themselves and their nonprofit. We offer our services free of charge to Orange County’s nonprofit managers.
Our no-cost services:
- Executive Coaching in nonprofit management, our principal program, provides one-on-one coaching to nonprofit leaders. Our coaches help leaders set specific goals and solve difficult issues from a nonjudgmental perspective in a confidential setting. Coaching can address virtually any nonprofit management issue, including board development, fundraising, outreach, leadership, management, finance, IT and HR issues, personal development and career planning. To learn more about this service or to apply for a coach, go to Nonprofit Management Coaching
- Board Retreat Facilitation services include guidance in retreat agenda development, help in logistical planning and retreat facilitation. Our experienced facilitators will help you tailor your retreat to deliver the expected results. To learn more about these services, simply email us at BoardRetreat@ECofOC.org
- Executive Director Forum Our Executive Director Forum is comprised of 10 to 15 executive directors facilitated by two experienced ECofOC nonprofit management coaches in monthly meetings using a proven process to guide the group to practical solutions for issues brought to the table by each participant. These sessions allow executive directors to test ideas and work though issues with a group of their peers. To learn more about this program, click here
- Nonprofit Management Blog Want to learn more about leading a nonprofit organization or gain more depth and insight on specific issues? Go to our blog at ManagingNonprofits.org. You can visit for specific topics or sign up to receive our monthly blogs.
- ECofOC Newsletter: “The Resource Guide” provides a listing of the regional learning opportunities being offered each quarter to help Orange County’s nonprofit managers develop themselves and their nonprofit. Click here to see the latest publication of The Resource Guide
- Training Scholarships: In order to make nonprofit management training more affordable to any Orange County’s nonprofit manager, ECofOC sponsors the OneOC program to offer discounts of up to 80% on most of OneOC’s training programs.
ECofOC works in collaboration with three other Orange County nonprofits:
- The Orange County Community Foundation (www.oc-cf.org) helped us get established in Orange County. A donor advised fund at OC-CF provides us with most of the funding needed for our program expenses.
- The Orange County SCORE Chapter (www.score114.org) offers for-profit start-ups and small businesses a wide variety of workshops and counseling services that can be useful to nonprofit managers. Some of our executive coaches are also SCORE counselors.
- OneOC (www.OneOC.org) offers nonprofit managers a wide variety of workshops and consulting services that can also help the nonprofit build their business and their nonprofit management skills. We encourage our clients to take advantage of their low-cost workshops.